Bio-Sep is thrilled to announce that they have been invited to the ChemUK 2021 Expo to take part in the BioVale Biobased Chemicals Showcase. The 2021 Expo is particularly focusing on the rise in Green Chemistry supply chains and the growth of new processes and services that are supporting the transition to bio-sourced/bio-based industrial & consumer chemical products.
The BioVale showcase will be hosted by Anna Zhenova, CEO of Green Rose Chemistry as a ‘flash-talk’ session. Bio-Sep will be pitching our technology and bio-sourced chemicals amongst some of the UK’s leading green and bio-based chemicals start-up companies.
We will be at the ChemUK 2021 Expo for both days, if you would like to meet with us or find out more about our technology please fill out the form below.
BioVale Biobased Chemicals Showcase
16th September 11.00-12.00 noon
- ‘Raw materials – redesigning basic oil properties for better performance of the finished lubricants’. Natalia Stawniak, CEO and Founder, Nuspec Oil
- ‘A case study approach to biodegradable, sustainable solutions for separating one entity from another’. Susan Brench, CEO Starbons
- ‘Bringing Biosurfactants to market’. Ben Dolman, CEO Holiferm
- ‘Developing an innovative biomass fractionation process using low-cost ionic liquids’. Krisztina Kovacs-Schreiner, CEO Lixea
- ‘Introduction to Nova Pangaea Technologies and REFNOVA®’. Neil Hindle, CTO Nova Pangaea
- ‘A revolution in environmentally friendly bioadhesives. Xiaobin Zhao, CEO Cambond
- ‘Our vision to be the world leader in Acetone-Butanol-Ethanol ABE fermentation’. Mark Simmers, CEO Celtic Renewables
- ‘Bio-Sep: Clean and green separation of low-value wood chips and plant matter into high-value biochemicals.’ Miranda Lindsay-Fynn, Commercial Director Bio-Sep
- ‘Fiberight – the waste refinery’. Dr Dhivya Puri, Head of Research and Development Fiberight
- Keracol – The foundation of Keracol Limited is sustainability with performance.